Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We're Back

Back to everyday life.
It is certainly a contrast to our two weeks in Dubai. The trip was fantastic.

Many of you have followed our activities through the photos. We celebrated the 12th anniversary of Tristan in a restaurant specializing in fish, The Seafood Market at the Meridien hotel. A memorable evening marked by the new tastings like shark.

Most of the things we see in Dubai are exceptional. It's big, it's expensive, it is clean, everything is new, but in unreal proportions.
In any case I can say I have re-energized. To a point where I wonder if there is cancer. I feel better than in the past 5 years. This is a good sign. I meet Dr Y. Thursday and I'll be set for the operation. I can not wait because I'm ready mentally. Inregards to the household organization, we will finalize the plans when we have more details.

Good day to all!

No comments: