Monday, November 17, 2008

3/4

3 / 4 of the first round of chemo. Tomorrow in fact, because that is when I get the 8th treatment. 8 of 12 treatments completed ... still a while to go. I admit that in recent weeks I have had some mental fatigue. It is as if I had just understood that I have to stick with the treatments for a while still. Foolish no? It's a bit why I have not written much lately. It is as if unconsciously I wanted to pretend that I do not have cancer. I went about my occupation without thinking of the hospital, the treatments etc. So I couldn't find things to say on the blog. Finally, the arrival of the next chemo brought me back to reality. I made a list of topics on which I will write in the days to come:
-Our dinner at the restaurant Trattoria Mundo
-My last conversation with my oncologist
-Visualization workshops
-I 've asked Marie-Josee to write the adventure of organizing my birthday
-Our next trip to New York (26 to 30 November)
-The 7 habits of Stephen Covey (it will come)

So don't let me down, I will continue to write even if a break from time to time is necessary. Have a great day!

No comments: