Sunday, September 6, 2009

3 months

September 3 marked the third month of convalescence. When I am not affected by the chemo (between day 7 and 13) I'm pretty good. I think I could be better but still not bad. I can not complain. In fact, there is one thing I complain about, my bowel function is really not optimal yet. I am told that it could take up to one year but deep down inside I hope that it will be quicker. I manage the situation still better than the first two months of convalescence.
My appointment with Dr. Y was delayed to September 29 . This will be almost 4 months since I last saw him. I look forward to hear what he has to say.
MJ commented that I was not writing as often on the blog ... Maybe a little. I really do not know what might interest you. In the last year I told you everything and now I am a little afraid of boring you. If you have specific questions to ask me, go ahead it will feed the blog.
Apart from that we continue to pray and make the every effort to keep cancer at bay.

Santé!

No comments: