Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ottawa

We are leavingg for Ottawa in a little while (it is 3:00 in the morning) for the race weekend. Saturday 16:00 the five family members are running the family 2 km. Élodie (5 years old) did it in 14:29 min during training. And it's because she has to slow down to wait for her oldman.
Sunday, Marie-Josée is doing the half-marathon. There will be a big group: Yves my brother, his wife Danielle, their children Michelle, Christine, Julie and Stéphane (I can not remember if Patrick is running).
Those who wonder why I'm not sleeping at 3 o'clock, my brain is doing overtime. This is my third night like this. Is this due to withdrawal from my Hydromorph Contin? Yet I gradually decreased my dosage using my Dilaudid. Is this due to surgery anxiety ? Consciously I say no, but unconsciously? Anyway tonight I could not get out of my head the last song that we downloaded, Thks Fr Th Memrs from Fall Out Boy. That endless loop of the chorus in my head, it's stupefying. I have to try to sleep 3-4 hours ...

Good night!

No comments: