Saturday, July 4, 2009

Patience is a virtue

I thought I was a patient guy, I am not so sure these days. The days are redundant, the same TV shows, the toilet routine, the medication. Always looking for a position: sitting on the sofa, lying on the bed, sitting on the bed with my legs crossed, yoga position (the child) with cushions under the belly. When my mind feels combative I get on the treadmill, 10 minutes @ 3 km / h, then I lie down on the bed again.
Although I eat my three meals a day, the quantities are small so I am now at 153 lbs. The lowest weight since my teen years. The good thing about it is that I can rebuild my body and I am sure that I will never return to what I looked like before cancer. It's been a month of convalescence, I was told it would take about three. I believe another month I'll be back to my normal energy level. Time will tell me.

See Ya!

No comments: