Saturday, March 28, 2009

Varia

A little note to let you know that things are going well.
The trip preparations are going well. MJ is taking care of everything.

The Pet scan is done and the other scan as well. I also received a letter telling me that Dr Y as ask to put me on the surgery waiting list. This does not confirm that he will operate but it gives me real hope that he will. Why would he go through the trouble if he did think lean towards a yes. If he really did not want to do it he would not bother filling out the paperwork. I stay grounded though, he can always say no but the script I have in mind is more on the positive side.

Wednesday I had my bottle unplugged and at the same time they took out the Piccline. I was told to keep the bandage for 2 days but I kept it for 3. I was a bit scared to see the hole not completely healed. By the way, the tube they took out was 45 cm long (about 14 inches).

I will post some pictures from Dubai as soon as I can.

No comments: