Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Latest news

We interrupt our programming to announce the results of the control scan and the latest results of my blood test. News are good. Indeed, Dr. L gave a "thumbs up" when he listened to the verbal report by the radiologist. In summary, lesions on the peritoneal wall are all gone. There is one lesion left on my liver while there were 2 or 3 in July. As for the large tumors there is no evidence of shrinkage yet, none the less my hematologist is very enthusiastic. He said that large tumours may take more time to respond but with what he heard from the radiologist he knows I'm on the right track. In addition, cancer markers level is continuing to reduce. The CA-125 went from 65 to 22 to 16 and CEA stable a month ago is now down to 10.6 (13 previously). Dr. L prescribed Neupogen again so that I can get my chemo this Friday (no reasons to wait next week he said).

I don't know what part of my healing process is more important but please don't stop what you do. If you pray or send me positive waves don't stop. On my side I will continue to eat according to the principles of Dr. Béliveau and pray, meditate and visualize.

Thank you for your support!

No comments: