Monday, September 15, 2008

English Version

As I was mentioning it on the french version of my blog... here it is. I received several messages from English-speaking friends who tell me they have received news of my health and the address of my blog. They tell me that even if they can not understand what I wrote they feel that I lead the fight in a positive way. To leave no one behind I decided to translate my blog. So those who prefer to read my text in English can go to the address: martinraymond-eng.blogspot.com. Perhaps you also know someone with whom you want to share reflections of my blog but that person speaks only English. I translate the blog with Google translation. It works quite well. I only have to correct the inevitable mistakes made in a litteral translation (eg Lâche pas MJ becomes coward not MJ when it should say don't quit MJ). I have to forego some of my French humour because it does not translate well. It would require that I redo the text directly in English. The important thing is that my English friends can have all of the messages that I write on the french version. You will, I hope, forgive my gramatical errors and french syntax.

Until next time

No comments: