Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's amazing...

A small note just like that because today I was chatting with Isabelle and Sylvain, our neighbors, they told me they gave the address of the blog to a friend. This friend told Isabelle that the texts she reads on the blog motivate and inspire her. I was fascinated by this story and thinking about it made me realise there are other stories like this one. My father-in-law did the same with his boss and some colleagues. So I now have people from Kuwait who read the English version of the blog. I received a message from an American childhood friend, David Gerwatowski, who was told of the blog by his mother who had been told by my brother Omer. It was then that I decided to translate the blog because I realized that several people showed an interest in reading the blog but couldn't do so in French.
There is also Sister Louise, who has taught Marie-Josee and her friends at Ste-Marcelline, which read the blog from Italy. She was told about it by our friend Andrée. Christine, who also lives in Italy, visits the blog. Several friends in Ontario come take a peek, including Vince, who has had a major impact on my career in pharmaceuticals. This morning came a comment from the Alarie family. This family was without a doubt an important part of our family life on Ile Bizard. Ms. Alarie was the best friend of my mother, Mr. Alarie was the best hockey coach I had. Robert was my best friend and Gilbert was Jocelyn. Isabelle, the youngest of the family wrote the commentary. Not to mention my sister-in-law Sandrine, born in France:-), which communicated the blog's adress to her family and friends in France, I therefore have readers there too.It is a fascinating web that is woven from the blog.

I am amazed because I never imagined that my blog would be such a communication tool and a therapy at the same time. What I want to tell you is that I am very touched by everyone's reaction. To know that you think of sharing with others what I write here is deeply moving. It is also very therapeutic because if for a moment, and I say "moment", I doubt or worry, I read the comments and messages to get back in the saddle. Your support is an incredible source of energy.
All of you tell me not to quit, I in turn ask you, dont't quit reading.émoticones 3D

No comments: